Administrative Assistant Job at Federation of Kenya Employers
The Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) is the voice of employers in Kenya and the umbrella body that brings together enterprises from all sectors of the economy. The Federation’s mandate is to promote the interests of employers and to influence labour and social policy to support enterprise growth and competitiveness in a dynamic global environment. FKE now seeks to engage high calibre, experienced, and result driven professionals for the following temporary roles:
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Industrial Relations, the Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the unit managers and officers to facilitate the efficient operation of the division.
Requirements for Administrative Assistant Job
The ideal candidate will possess:
- O” Level mean grade of C plain
- Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Business Management/ Secretarial Studies/ Business Office Management
- Competency in Computer and Typing Skills
- 3 years working experience in a busy support department or organisation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with one’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, current and expected remuneration and three references with a daytime telephone contact to the following email address: [email protected] to reach us not later than 4th October, 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted. The Federation of Kenya Employers is an equal opportunity Employer