Joram Kamau Tuskys Foundation (JKFT) is a Public Charitable Trust whose mandate is to Empower Communities for transformed lives.
The foundation has the following position to fill:
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager
- Managing the organization’s front office including responding to all official enquiries, making formal appointment and coordinating managers diary;
- Maintaining an efficient office filing system and management of general office correspondences
- Maintaining General office (cleanliness, ample working environment, ensuring availability of utilities/office supplies)
- Handling of office Petty Cash, receipting, banking and maintenance of cash and banking record
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Organizing office logistics (Flight booking, Meeting Venue booking and company fleet of vehicles.
- Supervising the drivers and office assistants.
- Perform any other Duty as assigned by management.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least a Diploma in Business management, Administration or a related field and with five (5) years’ of experience in a non-profit organization.
- Knowledge of Public Relations / customer service good practice
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Excellent computer skills (word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, internet)
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your detailed CV and cover letter including the expected remuneration, indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and the names of three referees to: [email protected]
Application should reach us by: 3rd March 2016.