Our client, an IT Firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate must have prior working experience.
- Managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Compile travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors.
- Assist other staff in the organization with their enquiries.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Manage office supplies’ inventory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Five years’ work experience.
- Collaborative nature, ability and drive to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 /= (Approx. 500 USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/1iuo1g2 Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job