We are a Christian Kindergarten looking to hire an Administrative Assistant
The School Management invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacant position.
Job Summary: For Front Office Operations, Basic Book keeping and Management of day to day activities, and be in charge of the Kindergartens affairs.
To begin the job: Monday 6th September, 2016.
- Must have a DIPLOMA at minimum, a BACHELOR degree is an advantage and a Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Administrative role.
- Basic Finance/ Accounting experience or training will be an added advantage.
Skills, interests and qualities
- The ability to work well with children, teachers and parents/guardians
- Must be confident to deal with different personalities
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A confident telephone manner
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Good administrative skills
- Computer skills including use of word processing, spread sheet and presentation software
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Respect for confidential information
- A patient and flexible attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm. Saturday 9am to 1pm.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 14th August, 2016
Applicants must include the POSITION TITLE in the subject line of their email.
Please do not attach copies of certificates.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.