Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: The Managing Partner
Responsibilities: Provide administrative support for the Managing Partner with organization-wide responsibilities and authority. The position supports organization-wide programs and services, both in scope and impact.
The position is accountable through a Managing Partner and liaises directly with the Managing Partner to coordinate the administrative function of SCA.
- Management of the administrative systems including filing, research and database systems.
- Promoting proposal templates, coordinating and maintaining CV database and experience sheets
- Proposal and report writing
- Handling proposal enquiries and channel to the appropriate client service staff within the firm
- Providing logistical support, photocopying and binding documents
- Ensuring Partners calendars are managed appropriately
- Making travel arrangements, arranging visas, renewal of passports, setting up meetings and departmental/ leadership diary management
- Managing telephone enquiries and receive, screen correspondences, departmental communication and whilst directing to the respective managers
- Organizing training events i.e. booking rooms, organizing conference facilities, preparing training materials.
- Any other administrative duties as may arise from time to time
- Diploma in Business Studies
- A business degree would be added advantage
- At least 2 year experience working in a similar position
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook and must be able to operate computers and other office machines such as printers, scanners, copier etc
- Be articulate, self confident, professional, highly motivated and flexible
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected], indicating the job title (Administrative Assistant on the subject line before the 18th of November 2016. Kindly indicate your last salary in the application.