Administrative Assistant Job at Alternate Doors
We are hiring for the Administrative Assistant position for our client. The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Attend to parents’ administrative needs by providing information and material
- Handle customer complaints and oversee housekeeping needs of the school
- Control stock – source, keep, disburse, control and evaluate usage and replenish stock (learning material, stationery, PACEs)
- Collect and maintain information on children – dietary needs, age, medical conditions etc and share this with the relevant authorities
- Preparation of termly budgets and hand over to Finance.
- Prepare requisitions as and when required
- Make appointments for the Director
- Coordinate all transport needs in liaison with the teachers in charge and transport providers
- Maintain and control all administrative records and documents in both soft and hard copy.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration/PR/Customer Service or equivalent
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience
- A good understanding of the education sector in the country
- Stock control and supplies management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Effectual team player and service orientated.
- The subject of the email should clearly read Administrative Assistant
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please click here to apply.