Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: One Year
Profile Introduction: Our client who has been in existence for more than 50 years, offering a broad range of chemicals to its customers across many industries, including packaging, building and construction, oil and gas, and agriculture seeks to recruit an Administrative Assistant.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- University Degree in Business Administration and Secretarial Studies or related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Front Office / Administrative role.
- Provide administrative support required for creation, assembly and formatting of application forms required for submission for regulatory purposes;
- Maintaining up to date copies of the registration documentation;
- Ensure that registration forms are proactively and timely submitted/delivered;
- Actively support assigned line managers to ensure that delegated tasks and activities required during registration or reregistration are met using defined departmental tools and data management systems;
- Manage the notarization and legalization of regulatory documents by ensuring official approval routes are adhered to;
- Ensure that the company SharePoint is up to date which includes managing registration tracking and expense table;
- Provide administrative support on required paperwork for both international and local travel through ticket acquisition, hotel & taxi booking and any other support required by the staff;
- Coordinate and follow up R&D sample estimations and orders as well as offer support to the Crop Protection function;
- Assist in registration of R&D agreements in the company system and maintain records of such agreements.
- Be Creative and demonstrate innovative;
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Customer service; ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional, efficient and effective assistance;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 31st August 2016. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer