A new Fertilizer Company located in North Rift, is seeking to recruit for the above position.
Job Summary: S/he will be responsible for implementation of day to day office administrative function.
Scope: Reporting to the Accounting and Administration General Manager.
- Supporting day to day plant operations such as:
- Preparing work schedules and assigning duties in liaison with Production Manager
- Ensuring adequate supply of office consumables while striving to bring down the costs
- Process invoices and receipts ensuring necessary documentation is attached
- Asset and property administration including:
- Administering and maintaining company licenses and insurance policies.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislative requirements and contractual obligations
- Focal point for all enquiries regarding property, assets and maintenance
- Ensure the office machinery are serviced regularly and service records filed.
- Ensure plant security in conjunction with Security personnel.
- Provide HR Admin support and implement HR Policies and Procedures in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Supporting Production General Manager with inventory management by:
- Preparing and maintaining records of all inventory
- Compiling inventory reports and issuing them to management
- Investigating inventory shortages and discrepancies
- Working with all departments, as necessary
- Provide executive support by
- Maintaining the Managing Director’s and Production GM’s Diaries
- Making travel arrangements
- Meetings and events arrangement
- Preparation of required reports
- Customer Relations
- Act as liaison between local suppliers and Finance team in Nairobi by receiving and verifying invoices before forwarding the same for payments.
- Manage office petty cash, reconcile and report to Finance as required.
- Support in set up of workplace in Eldoret.
- Assisting to coordinate project committees
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant business qualification
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience preferably from a manufacturing industry
- Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
Competencies and Skills
- Flexibility – ability to take up multiple responsibilities
- Good organizational and planning skills
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Accounting skills (preferable)
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
How to Apply
All applicants should indicate the position on the subject line and forward all the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 28 2015.