Position: Administrative Assistant
Industry: Legal Services
Our client is looking for an Admin Assistant to help run the daily operations of the Firm.
- Providing office administration services;
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the Firm in a positive manner;
- Preparing any documentation to facilitate the payment of monthly Bills /other Expenses;
- Preparing any documentation to facilitate the payment of office or Partners’ permits / Licenses / Subscriptions;
- Preparing invoices for Clients’ settlement and for due settlement of any tax obligations;
- Following up to ensure any outstanding Client invoices have been settled;
- Preparing status update reports for all the Clients being handled by the Firm;
- Ensuring proper maintenance and /or repair by the various service providers of the business premises and other facilities;
- Managing travel and logistics details for the Partners /Firm;
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment;
- Expediting procurement of office supplies;
- Managing both paper and electronic filing systems; and
- Assisting Partners with scheduling appointments and events;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Related Field (Must).
- Professional Business Training an Added Advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Proficient communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
- Extensive and sound aptitude in MS word and varied software skills.
- Proven organization skills.
- Demonstrated people skills.
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your application to [email protected] and indicate “ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT” in the subject line by Tuesday 23rd February, 2016.