Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help run the daily operations of the firm.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
- Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
- Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level.
- Planning, organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Record and circulate minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Opening and maintaining customer files.
- Updating management reports on sales and prospects.
Office Operations & Support
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
- Manage travel and logistics details for staff.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Diploma in Office Administration or related field.
- At least two (2) years minimum work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV ONLY, quoting the job title (Administrative Assistant) on the subject line to [email protected] by Wednesday 30th November, 2016