Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
To provide an effective, efficient and comprehensive administrative support service to the Managing Director and CEO.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and record internal mail.
- Dispatch correspondences, memos, letters and internal mail in liaison with the mailing office.
- Deliver confidential mail where necessary.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Process filing and capture documents in accordance with KQ’s internal systems.
- Keep inventory of office supplies and order stock when necessary.
- Supervise cleaning and keep schedule for repairs / fumigation / Air conditioning / water dispenser and vehicle maintenance.
- Raise PDIs in relation to Tickets, travel documentation etc and liaise with relevant personnel to ensure completion.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Organise for Tea /Coffee and refreshments.
- In the absence of the Executive Assistant, provide support/sit-in when called upon to do so from time to time or as necessary.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- Diploma in Secretarial/Office Management
- At least one (1) years proven Administrative Assistant experience
- Knowledge of Office Management Systems and Procedures
- Excellent Time Management Skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Organisational and Planning Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Order
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Self Control
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- A High level of integrity and Trust
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Additional Details
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the qualifications kindly apply by clicking on this link.