- Provide support and create balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the Project Manager
- Execute administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- Take records of all project items, and sees to it that they are adequately delivered to the various departments as directed by the PM. As the supporting system of the PM, Administrative assistant shall be in charge of logistics related to work. Make arrangements for meetings, presentations, seminars and trainings being organized and call the attention of the PM to them where and when they are needed. As a record keeper, he/she attends meetings with the PM and pays apt attention throughout to get details of items discussed at the meeting and run them by the PM when needed.
- Keep track of all activities, and ensure that they constantly remind and intimate the PM of what needs to be done even when they have forgotten about it, in order to meet up with deadlines. While the administrative assistant will constantly seeks advice and direction from the PM, he/she has the knowledge and skills to work on their own independently in the absence of the PM.
- Draft letters for the PM and send them to appropriate bodies, and receive incoming mails. Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in project. Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to the PM with convincing proof for approval.
- Any other additional administrative duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Project based environment
- Experience in Admin support: Uploading documents, monthly reports, handling quotes
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail Good communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here