Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reference: EA 2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Profile Introduction: Our client, an International Company, dealing with the provision of solutions in Chemicals, healthcare, transportation, agricultural and finance is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- 5 years of experience.
- Experience supporting executives;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Exceedingly well organized and coordinated person with a global mind-set;
- Passionate, proactive, responsible, resourceful, detail-oriented, hard-working and willing to learn to achieve high standards;
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight ,a self-starter and an ability to think ahead and plan for all scenario;
- Highly motivated, confident and flexible attitude with a sense of ownership;
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in n all Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook,
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Experience of interfacing with senior executives and high profile clients;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively work with all levels ;
- Support to assemble and formats data for regulatory submission dossier / packages;
- Support to create application forms to registration;
- Makes copies of registration documents/dossier and manage paper work’
- Support RCU Regulatory Business Partner and Country Registration;
- Manage notarization and legalization of regulatory documents;
- Manage regulatory agreements (monitor official approval route;
- Keep Share Point updated;
- Manage registration tracking table and Expenses table;
- Report new registration to Milton Park for patent purposes;
- Prepares and check the regulatory part of the requested labels ;
- Updates PTIP;
- Safety Data Sheets back up at Regional level;
- Administrative support for CRS and support to book hotel, taxi, tickets;
- To provide any additional support demanded by regulatory staff;
- Support Crop Protection functions;
- Back up to coordinate and follow up R&D sample estimations and orders;
- Back up to register R&D agreements in the DAS internal system and keep records of signed agreement.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner;
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Flexible and- demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.