This position reports to the Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs and will offer administrative support to the office of the Deputy Vice chancellor – Academic Affairs.
Administrative Assistant Job Minimum Requirements
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in English/ Linguistics/ communication/ information Science or Business and other related areas. Masters’ degree an added advantage.
- Have a good understanding of University/academic environment;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Research, Writing and administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
Key Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Ensure smooth management and operation of the Office of Academic Affairs;
- Support in the development of academic policies.
- Screen and coordinate communications and correspondences for the Deputy Vice Chancellor- Academic Affairs’.
- Planning and Scheduling for the various meetings associated with the Academic Affairs office and taking minutes, follow up on actions required.
- Support in the preparation of curricula documents.
- Support the registration and orientation of the Post graduate students.
- Provide support for the Deputy Vice Chancellor- Academic Affairs’ (e.g., gathering background information, researching issues, preparing executive summaries and other materials, coordinating with other departments to secure materials requested);
- Support the development of Chinese Language and Culture
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to The DVC Administration & Finance, Pan Africa Christian University, on email to [email protected]; not later than Friday, 2nd December 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.