Administrative Assistant Job At Samasource
Samasource is a social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty. We build technology that helps leverage the brain power of the poor so they can lift themselves out of poverty by providing valuable services to companies around the world. We are a dynamic and growing team with a big vision–to reduce worldwide poverty and its effects through technology. We need the best people to help us achieve it. We like to move fast and get things done. If you join us, you’ll be able to make an immediate impact, connect with some of the brightest people in the fields of social enterprise, impact sourcing, and tech. Samasource is supported by major corporate and philanthropic funders including eBay, Google, Cisco, and the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose
Reporting to the Adminstrative Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the Delivery Centre.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the receptionist/administrator to ensure that outsourced administrative services are running smoothly
- Ensuring the office is cleaned well and on time
- Ensuring office supplies are bought on time and are accounted for
- Facilitating staff travel arrangements and accommodation where necessary
- Facilitating team activities such as team building
- Seeing to any maintenance issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Facilitating transport logistics for shift staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Qualifications For Administrative Assistant Job
Suitable candidates will:
- Have at least 1 year’s relevant experience in a busy reputable organization
- Hold a diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Applicants should be willing to work on the night shift .
How to Apply
Apply here. Deadline for applications is July 15th 2016.