Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: Protecting Families against HIV/AIDS (PREFA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrator
Protecting Families against HIV/AIDS (PREFA) is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was formed to contribute to Uganda’s efforts in enhancing access to quality HIV/AIDS prevention, care, treatment, and support services to families with a historical focus on Elimination of Mother-to-Child Transmission (eMTCT) of HIV.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will offer cordial administrative support to the program in order to sustain effective and efficient administration services are provided to the implementation of the program.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Administrative Assistant should hold a good Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Administration/ Office Management with a post graduate diploma in Administrative disciplines.
• At least three years of proven administrative experience
• Good knowledge of procurement, office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills
• Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in MS Office.
• Good problem solving skills and ability
• Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a current detailed CV, application letter, copies of testimonials and certificates; and three professional references with telephone and email contacts to:
The Executive Director,
Protecting Families against HIV/AIDS (PREFA),
Plot 71 Lithuli Avenue Bugolobi,
P. O. Box 25769, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 27th August, 2015.