The Assistant Administrative Officer will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-today operation of the office and support the work of management and other project staff.
The full Job Description is available on the AAH-I website.
Administrative Assistant Job Qualifications
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Business Management or related is required.
- Procurement qualification an added advantage.
- Two years’ office administration/ secretarial experience including a busy reception desk is required.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of basic MS Office (email, spread-sheets, Word, databases, job-related software, etc.) is required.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Managing Processes and Professionalism.
- Basic accounting or book keeping skills preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email application letters and CVs (with 3 referees) addressed to [email protected] to be received by 28th February, 2017.
The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for. AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.