Administrative Assistant /Secretary Jobs in Kenya,April 2018
We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
This role would give you experience in managing administration tasks, reporting, coordinating between various departments, etc.
- To provide general administrative support in maintaining correct database
- Prepare all travel arrangement for Team
- Capture and Update client and Roadshow details on CRM/SharePoint
- To ensure all Travel and Roadshow are processed, approved and paid for
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report
- Prepare and control payroll for the team/s
- Must always stay Top-of-Mind with tour flows and stages
- Liaise with different departments within organization
- Maintain regular communications with Satellite offices
- Electronic and digital filing as required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Communicate to providing a high quality of service
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to design and process a wide range of documents in accordance with instruction
- Ability to paying attention to detail
How to Apply