Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments
Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry. Our mission is to make quality furniture more available and affordable to millions of Kenyans. We offer an exciting, dynamic working environment with opportunity for growth for our employees.
About the Position
The Administrative Assistant is an important support role in our office. The role will focus on supporting all of our key back office functions, helping the company’s day to day work run smoothly. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in administration, operations or accounting. This Administrative Assistant will be based full time in our office in Embakasi.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting invoicing, tracking and filing of documents, making inventory management entries, recording payments and receipts. While someone with furniture industry knowledge and connections will be at an advantage, any candidate who can quickly identify potential clients, clearly define customers’ needs, develop relationships and learn about new products will be competitive for this position.
Goals and Responsibilities
Manage Electronic and Hard Copy Inventory/Sales Records
• Promptly input stock transfers, purchase orders and other movements of goods
• Prepare and properly file invoices and delivery notes for customer orders
• Track and follow up on customer payments
Assist with Other Administrative Tasks
• Ensure the office is organized, orderly and stocked with necessary commodities
• Support customers via telephone and in person when needed
• Track, log and follow up on customer payments
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Experience with administration or recordkeeping
• Highly proficient computer user with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Very high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – eager to interact with and support staff across the company as well as customers
• Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
Please use the below link to access our online job application for this position: http://goo.gl/forms/KMPd9WKjsO