We are a Leading Orthopedic Hospital seeking to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant.
Purpose of the job: To provide administrative and research support to the medical director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Medical Director, Residency Director and other consultant doctors with administrative duties
- Develop and manage a filing and storage system for legal and licensing documents of the MSD, as well as keep these documents up-to-date
- Develop and manage a filing and storage system for data generated by the MSD
- Support the Research and Development Committee by keeping minutes and data, as well as function as a research assistant for specific clinical and operational research projects
- Coordinate scheduling and hospitality responsibilities for MSD visitors and residents with the Human Resource manager
- Assist the consultant doctors in implementing short training courses such as training workshops
- Attend some meetings in a delegated capacity by the Medical Director or a consultant doctor
- Assist in bringing harmony to communication among clinical departments
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Computer certificate
- One-year experience as an Administrative assistant
- Masterly of English and Kiswahili – good verbal and written communication
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Ability to handle or process confidential documents or material in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy – especially data literacy such as Microsoft excel and other databases
- Demonstrates personal initiative (self-driven) and leadership ability
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their C.V and cover letter to [email protected] by 26th July 2017 C.O.B.