Job Description: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The administration job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, invoicing, scanning and copying to Management.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Processing orders and routing calls to appropriate departments.
- In charge of company involvement in trade shows and events
- In charge of tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external service providers
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Run company’s errands and attend to office supplies
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Monitor activity and posting content for the organization’s social media channels.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration
- One year work experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge in operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter.
Also indicate your current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by Wednesday 7th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted