Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa LtdLocation: Nairobi
Profile Introduction: Our client is a global enterprise, a professional services and investment management firm.
They offer specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate, seeks to recruit a Receptionist.
The Administrative Executive will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field or equivalent;
- Must have at least 6 years of work experience in front office and administration;
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access);
- Exceptional Public Relations and communication.
- Answer all calls in a minimum 3 rings and refer them to the correct user;
- Welcome and receive clients in a friendly and professional manner;
- Ensure updated telephone list and posting to the public folders on a monthly basis;
- Receive, manage and distribute documents and parcels in a timely manner;
- Ensure all boardrooms are fully functional that includes telephones / video conferencing and teleconferencing machines;
- Maintain an appropriate and up to date filing system;
- Ensure efficient management of the store room;
- Manage internal communication to provide the necessary visibility on actions progress.
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Positive and friendly persona;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Proactivity and ability to multitask.
How to Apply