Administrative, HR & Procurement Job The Agri and Co-operative Training and Consultancy
Location: Nairobi or any other designated areas.
Reporting: To the CEO
The Administrative, HR and Procurement Officer provides administrative management, human resource
management and procurement support
Responsibilities for the Administrative, HR & Procurement Job
- Administration Operations
- Handle and review staff’s work in translating, editing and formatting technical documents and correspondences
- Provide interpretation for meetings and workshops as needed and upon request.
- Organize and/or coordinate Administrative, HR and Procurement activities
- Perform general administrative tasks (prepare logistics for travels: booking hotel, air ticket and car service; sort, screen and distribute incoming mail ,emails , fax and process outgoing mail, emails ,fax ;maintaining an effective office filing system and incoming and outgoing calls )
- Assist the Managers in providing a harmonious working environment which conforms to all legal and procedural requirements
- Arrange for meetings and takes minutes for Board of Directors and Board of Management meetings
- Circulate circulars and memos
- Other Administrative duties assigned
- Human Resources Operations
- Work with relevant technical staff to edit job descriptions when needed.
- Advertise jobs internally and externally. Prepare related procurement including purchase orders, collect charge codes and signatures, and submit invoices to Accounting.
- Undertake supervision as delegated by CEO, conduct and manage the recruitment activities for staff positions and consultant work: Scan CVs for first round of interview. Handle logistical arrangements for candidate interviews, prepare interview schedules, interview questions and necessary tests, and train
- Produce standard correspondence in response to inquiries and job applicants.
- Arrange travel and process candidates travel expense forms when necessary.
- Assist in the circulating rosters, providing biodata forms, and collecting CV’s and other paperwork needed.
- Be responsible for maintaining the HR files and administratively manage
- Manage staff’s leave request and update in their leave accrual record accordingly.
Other HR duties assigned
- Prepare related procurement including purchase orders, collect charge codes and signatures,and submit invoices to Accounting
- Advertise for tenders and quotations
- Receive tenders and quotations
- Handles field office purchases and deliveries when required for orders
- Prepare all required papers for the purchases in compliance
- Support other team members in processing other office purchases
- Ensures that purchases are made in the best interests of the company
- Secretary in the procurement committees
- Other Procurement duties assigned
Qualifications for the Administrative, HR & Procurement Job
- Minimum :“O” C +
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, and electronic mail; Microsoft Office
- Suite preferred.
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative
- Experience with managing the logistical aspects.
- Strong analytical judgment ,
- Good Written/verbal communication
- Genuine commitment
- IT skills
- Good technical knowledge.
- Two year experience in Business Administration in a busy Company
How To Apply
Submit your application by email to [email protected] by 14 th June,2017 .Include in your application:(1)Cover letter,(2) Curriculum vitae , (3)Scanned copies of the Certificates and Testimonies, (4)Name and Mobile telephone numbers of Three current referees,(5) Your day time cell phone contacts. Note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.