Administrative Internship Responsibilities
- Front office administration and ensuring cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Receiving calls and responding to customer emails and inquiries.
- Offering administrative support
- Office management and budget administration as well as petty cash management
- Maintaining both electronic and physical filling systems
- Managing and maintaining of office equipment’s
- Maintaining the bills payable account and ensuring that all bills are paid on time or before the deadline, electricity, telephone, internet etc.
- Formatting reports, scanning necessary schedules, photocopying and biding of documents.
- Planning and projecting human resource needs for consultancy contracts undertaken by the company.
Qualifications and Skills for the Administrative Internship
- Degree/Diploma level or graduate in office administration from a recognized institution
- MS office competent especially excel and word and presentation Office management skill
- Secretarial certification
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong command of English
- Computer Literate
- Self-driven and with a lot of personal initiative
- Team player
- Smart and with pleasant person
- Must have good track experience
- Person of high level of integrity
- Organized and smart
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role, please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/953/