Senior Administrative Assistant (Exams)– GRADE 10 – MUST/ADM/04/16 – (1 POST)
Qualifications For Administrative Assistant Job
- Be holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized University.
- Have five (5) years administrative experience in an institution of higher learning either private or public in an examination processing environment.
- Demonstrate competence in student Information Management Systems.
- Demonstrate competence in data analyses.
- Those who are certified information system auditors will have added advantage.
- Obtain clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and a valid
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service.
Terms & Conditions of Service
Successful candidates, for the above positions, will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including house allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Meru University of Science and Technology Terms and Conditions of Service.
Applicants should submit two (2) copies of applications specifying the post together with a detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, academic leadership, publications, project grants and awards/scholarships, linkages and community service, e-mail and telephone contacts), copies of certificates and other testimonials. They should also provide names, telephone numbers, contact addresses and e-mail addresses of three (3) referees.
Applicants are also required to fill a job application summary form availed here and send hard and soft copies (Microsoft word document) to [email protected]
How to Apply
Applications in hard copy and referees’ confidential reports should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016. The Vice Chancellor Meru University of Science and Technology P.O. Box 972 – 60200, MERU