Administrative & Logistics Assistant Job at Sheer Logic
3 Months Contract
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage two dynamic individuals for the Admin & Logistics Assistant position for one of our clients, an international school. This is a short term job of 3 months.
Responsibilities for the Administrative & Logistics Assistant Job
- Plan and coordinate logistics to facilitate programme/studies operations in the field
- Assist to train on-site training administrators to maintain quality administration at training centers
- Assist to coordinate events, trainings and meetings with partners
- File documents in a timely manner and assist to maintain the filing system including confidential documents and contracts
- Support preparation and keeping programme documentation up to date
- Printing of training materials and procurement of consumable training items
- Assist with the data entry and management of programme activities
- Run programme errands and provide general office support to the team
Qualifications for the Administrative & Logistics Assistant Job
- 3 – 5 years HR experience in an international institution.
- Demonstrate authority in People Supervision, Operations and Innovation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 16th June 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected] clearly marking “Admin & Logistics Assistant” on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted