Administrative Officer Job at Siaya County, Kenya
REF: SCPSB/14/08/16 Administrative Officer J.G ‘K’
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.31, 020 x 1,560 – 32,580 x 1,620 – 34,200 x 1,710 – 35,910 x 1,800 -37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1,990 – 41,590 p.m.
Administrative Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative services in the department.
- Ensure timely, efficiency in communication and coordination in department’s affairs and functions;
- Monitor and evaluate matters pertaining to administration, enforcement and service delivery in the devolved units
- Manage inventories of the administrative tools, equipment and other required facilities.
- Handle routine operational issues in the department.
- Perform any other duties as might be assigned from time to time
Requirements for Administrative Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration or Business Administration or Social Sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Diploma in Public Administration or Business Administration or social sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya plus a minimum of relevant working experience of not less than 5 years, two (2) of which must be administration in or a comparable position in the public service.
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a at least a mean grade of C- (Minus)
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have knowledge and thorough understanding of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as well as all the Acts relevant to County Governments and devolution;
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED