Eunique Africa is an established fashion house is seeking to fill the position of an Administrative Officer. The person will work directly under the Operations Manager to ensure operations run smoothly.
Administrative Officer Job Responsibilities
- Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, Scanning etc
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post
- Maintaining computer and manual filling system
- Records incoming invoices and outgoing payments
- Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Custodian of all company communications
- Responsible for distributing job vacancies in the agreed media and reports promptly
- Oversees orientation of all new employees and coordinates with other department heads required in the process.
- Monitoring stationery and office consumables, maintaining records and re ordering with approval
- Coordinating office procedures
- Taking accurate minutes of meeting and authenticating them
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on or relaying messages
- Managing Staff appointments
- Oversees and supervises the work of junior staff
- Liaises between the leadership team and other staff members
- Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Liaises with COO to provide information to internal colleagues or external enquiries
- Provides Payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status –change data
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
Requirements for the Administrative Officer Job
- Degree in Business Administration is mandatory.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Good telephone answering skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with coworkers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of company administrative procedures
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Diary management
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Managing administrative processes
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Reporting skills
- Maintain Employee files
How to Apply
To apply send you application to [email protected] by C.O.B 10TH April 2017. Include your previous and expected salary in the application.