We are an electrical contracting company and we are looking for an Admin Officer / PA
Department: HR & Administration
Reports to: Human Resource & Admin Manager
Job Function: Provide administrative support to the organization to ensure that the organization’s operations and administrative functions.
The position also provides executive support to the Chairman in ensuring that meetings are booked and the diary updated promptly with any events happening in the organization.
- Providing secretarial services to the Chairman by receiving and typing and outgoing memos and correspondences; while receiving incoming mails, routing to action officers and tracking to ensure that action is taken promptly
- Responsible for ensuring effective ordering, payment and issuance of office stationery.
- Responsible for ensuring safe and accessible filing of documentation and correspondences.
- Responsible for ensuring safe custody of legal documents.
- Sourcing for new tenders both in print and electronic media and inform the chairman then prepare necessary documentation.
- Maintain chairman’s calendar and diary for meetings and appointments.
- Ensure timely tendering, updates and timelines are maintained.
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents for Directors when need arise.
- Sourcing for quotations for general maintenance of the company (roofing, windows, floor, painting, etc.)
- The job holder should have a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Public relations with a minimum of two years’ experience gained in a reputable organization.
- Experience with clerical and secretarial duties, an added advantage
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Should have the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills