Vacant Position: Administrative Secretary
Background Information: Our client a busy Audit Consulting Firm based along Ngong Road would like to fill the above vacant position.
General Position Description: Reporting to the Managing Director the Administrative Secretary will be responsible for the efficient operation of the office, organization and maintenance of ambient office environment, coordinate the various office activities including office supplies, courier service and other essential services for the well functioning of the office.
Specifically the Administrative Secretary will be tasked with the following duties;
• Receiving visitors
• Receiving and making calls for the Managing Director
• Scheduling meetings, circulating agenda and taking minutes on behalf of the Director
• Maintaining office filing system
• Providing efficient and secure document handling services such as printing, photocopying, scanning, shredding etc
• Keeping diaries and arranging for appointments for the Managing Director
• Managing and maintaining the office petty cash
• Ensuring timely replenishment of office supplies
• Responsible for office cleanliness and tidiness
• Receiving and dispatch of office mails in coordination with courier firms
• Liaison with travel agents for travel, accommodation and related services
• Billing of clients and payment of utilities as and when they are due
• Keeping of office inventory list and updating them as required
• Managing and maintenance of clean kitchen and serving refreshments
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Person Specification: The ideal candidate for the position should at least possess a form 4 certificate with relevant training in office management, has 6months to 1 year working in a formal office environment, speaks fluent English, effective communicator, pleasant personality and trustworthy.
Preference will be given to those who reside within reasonable distance to the area of office location.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fit the above criteria and feel they are eligible to apply should send their application letter and CV with photo in one document clearly marked “ APPLICATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY” by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach not later October 9, 2015.