Tendering – Administrator Jobs at Ital Global
We require an Admin tender candidate who has the experience to drive this process and support the management team in optimizing our submissions to their full potential.
Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Tender Administrator from receipt to submission stage, for all tenders received for our business within public and private sector.
- Working with the relevant management teams on the collating of all material as required on the tender response and specification requirements.
- Ability to confidently work on the tender content without supervision and present drafts to management teams.
- Ensuring participants involved in process adhere to agreed timelines and company’s Tender SOP is complied with.
- Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Maintenance of contract data base.
- Analyzing spend by company against tender agreed levels and reporting back to the management team.
- Monitoring of tender websites and responsibility for advising relevant management teams.
Requirements for the Administrator Job
- Degree/ Diploma level education in either. Procurement and suppliers or Supply chain management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in tendering processes and administration
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, Adobe & Photoshop would be advantageous.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have a driving experience.
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.