Administrator Jobs at Serare School (Ngong)
Serare School is a privately owned co-educational day and boarding school situated 4km from Karen Shopping Centre, towards Ngong Town.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking to employ a qualified, experienced and mature person for the position of School Administrator.
The purpose of the job will be to lead and direct all school operations and staff guided by the set policies and the School Board.
Administrator Job Key Responsibilities
- Efficient and effective running of all daily operations at the School.
- Effective people management covering all aspects of the employment cycle with the assistance of Section Heads.
- Effective business management with focus on implementation of sound business management, budgetary control and prudence in financial management.
- Managing all stakeholder relationships pertaining to the school i.e. parents, community, county government, national government etc.
- Creating a conducive environment where the students will excel academically and in all their co and extracurricular activities.
Key Qualifications & Competencies for the Administrator Job
- University Graduate. Preferably with a Bachelor of Education or BA with Education.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a managerial role in an Educational Institution.
- Experience in preparing and managing budgets.
- Experience in working with a Board.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Exceptional leader and business manager.
- Working knowledge of the Education and Employment Act and other necessary legislation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the close of business Friday 18th November 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Serape School is an equal opportunity employer.