The incumbent in this position shall have a general understanding of all aspects of the accounting office in general.
He/She will be responsible for the overall running of the office including, book keeping, office administration, HR administration, procurement and storage of office supplies.
Duties for the Administrator/Accountant Job
- Handling fleet income and expenditure reports in form of cash receipts and balancing daily of cash deposits.
- Ensure timely compliance with all statutory deductions, general ledger entries and their comprehensive accuracy.
- Managing and updating computerized prospective database(s), spreadsheets, and follow-up documentation.
- Reconcile bank statements at the end of each month and generate reports for executives.
- Work with operations department on monitoring sales and related expenses
- Verify invoice amounts and check taxes charged and gathered from each invoice.
- Responsible for financial reviews, interpretation and budgeting
- Keep his/her immediate supervisor informed of activities of the unit, particularly of major or unusual developments, and seeking his/her advice and counsel
- Creating and interpreting monthly management reports.
HR and Admin – 40%
- Procurement of office supplies & Maintenance of office networks and equipments
- HR administration of leave, payroll and work environment & Coordinating of activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff & Induct and appraise the progress of the new employees.
- To establish and maintain an organizational climate that encourages the development, retention, and a high level of morale among personnel.
- Manage the information, performance and expectations of everyone within the organization and make necessary corrections to benefit the organization.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Administrator/Accountant Job Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Business admin & at least CPA II
- Proficient on latest accounting computer programs
- Certificate of good conduct
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management & strong administrative experience
- Comprehensive attention to detail, Highly organised individual
- Experience within travel logistics through work experience
- Fun, outgoing individual who doesn’t shy away from hard work
- Ability to uphold confidentiality
- Ability to work in a non structured environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to [email protected] clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject.
Closing date for application is 1st August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted