The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is an international Non-Government Organization whose mission is to change one life at a time through enhancing development in individuals and communities.
ADRA is urgently looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Intern in IT department.
The roles of the intern will be:
- Assist in investigating problems reported and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Assist users with file management system
- Support in the website content management.
- Day to day support work and basic configuration and deployments
- Supporting IT systems and network installations in accordance with organizational set policies and procedures.
- Monitor and support backup and data recovery.
- Assist in maintaining asset register of ICT equipment- hardware, software, radio and network equipment.
- Assist in maintain schedule of hardware and software upgrades (eg virus protection)
Qualifications and Competencies
- Just completed or continuing student in a IT related Degree
- Knowledge of PC, network architecture and cabling systems: Windows 2008/2012 server, windows 7/10, Cisco IOS, Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols and other Microsoft products.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, organization and planning skills Must have understanding of the underpinning of the web development process
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send application letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 30th September 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.