We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Executive to join our successful team. Details The successful candidate will be required to: Plan and prioritise personal sales activities (such as visits, telephone calls, etc), effectively managing personal time, productivity and resources. Regularly update systems with information about prospective and actual visits (calendar and call reports). Maintain and develop existing accounts. Identify & convert opportunities for new business. Offer on-site training, trouble-shooting and technical support to customers. Liaise with sales colleagues & management on specific customer projects.
- We are looking for someone based in Nairobi area who has:
- A proven track record of external sales, ideally gained within a business associated with the printing industry (full product training will be given).
- Technical knowledge gained within the label / commercial print industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Great organisational skills.
- A high standard of IT ability.
- Strong verbal & written communication and great negotiation skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to travel extensively throughout Kenya (sales territory TBC), staying overnight when required.
- A full Kenyan driving licence
How to Apply