Administration Manager / Associate at Africa Internet Group
Who We Are: Africa Internet Group (AIG) is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in 26 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com Carmudi.com and Lendico.com.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIH steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa.
We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.Job Description: The Administration Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the office environment including; Facilities management, Office supplies and vendors management, Transport scheduling, Planning office events, Managing expatriate accommodation and flights, Licenses management (Business, Product and Vehicle), Biometrics and attendance management, Staff ID’s and Cards sourcing etc.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Basic Degree in Administration or Diploma in the hospitality industry.
- 2 years and above work experience in a busy work environment.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Relevant strong experience in office management and operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organizational skills.
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal & team working abilities
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and consistent
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- High level of computer proficiency
Roles and Responsibilities: The role of the Administration Manager is to organize and maintain the office operations by:
- Maintain the overall efficiency of the office by:
- Taking responsibility for the overall procurement of all office supplies.
- Planning for, purchasing and managing office inventory including anticipating any needed supplies.
- Managing the facilities within the office including the office layout.
- Maintaining a good look and feel within the office environment.
- Maintaining the office equipment including repairs within the office.
- Supervise the surbodinate staff including :
- Assigning and monitoring all tasks related to the general cleanliness of the office.
- Managing the day to day schedule of the surbodinate staff (Messanger, Cleaner and Driver) including following up on work results.
- Scheduling transport for staff as well as managing the transport schedule.
- Managing relationships with suppliers of office utilities including but not limited to:
- General office supplies and consumables.
- Breakfast supplies.
- Telecommunication (Postpaid bills and lines).
- Suppliers of staff ID’s and Business Cards.
- Managing the expatriate experience including :
- Managing airport transfers.
- Booking and managing accommodation at the AIG house.
- Flight booking.
- Preparation of the necessary invitation letters and coordinating with HR on Visa Requirements.
- Renewing and keeping track of all License renewals including :
- Business Licences.
- Vehicle Licences.
- Product Licences.
- Ensuring proper management of office records :
- Defining processes for record keeping.
- Filing of supplier quotes and invoices.
- Managing supplier contracts (Hard and soft copies).
- Managing the Biometric System and providing attendance reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.