Africa Internet Group
Vacancy: Graphic Design Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Are you a graphic design student looking to make your mark in the world?
Are you looking for an internship where you can develop your design skills?
If this sounds like you – and you’re looking for an internship with an exciting company – Africa Internet Group wants to hear from you.
- Assist internal Creative Designer in developing digital marketing campaigns, banner ads, and print solutions.
- Hands-on experience in graphic design is required. Please provide online/offline portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe software (CS6), Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office is required.
- HTML and web knowledge is a plus.
- Professional demeanor with good communication skills.
- Flexible mindset, able to follow direction from the Designer
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to:[email protected] on or before Monday 17th August 2015 Give details of your current salary and the expectation in this position on the body of your Application Letter.
Specify the position you are applying for as the subject of your application. .i.e. Application – Intern – Graphic Designer – Africa Internet GroupAfrica Internet Group is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. No phone calls please.