Administrative Assistant (Academic Registrar’s Department) Job at Africa Nazarene University
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant Job
- University scheduling and timetabling, students’ registration, data analysis, students and faculty support, among other administrative duties related to this role.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business & Information technology or a related field
- Excellent in data analysis
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent in customer service
- At least one year of working experience in a busy office.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications on or before May, 17th 2017 addressed to:
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200
Applications should have a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copy of certificates, names and contacts of three referees.
Applications could also be dropped at the Nairobi, CBD Campus – Aghro House, Moi Avenue. Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.