African News Writer Job at Relentless Investment Research
Relentless Investment Research, LLC is a young startup company that provides an investment research platform focused on Africa and Latin America. We are growing and looking to expand our Africa team.
Are you passionate about Africa’s markets and company news? Are you able to write accurately, quickly and succinctly about company strategy, quarterly reports and leading economic indicators? Relentless is seeking freelance writers to cover financial topics in Africa at a quick pace and help our audience make smarter investment decisions.
Responsibilities for the African News Writer Job
- Writing timely, concise and unbiased news briefs
- Identifying upcoming news and potential stories
- Sourcing accurate financial data, whether from economic news, earnings calls, or research reports
Qualifications for the African News Writer Job
- 0-2 years of digital news writing experience
- Familiarity with content management systems
- An intimate knowledge of Africa’s stocks, indices, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, options, futures, wealth management, and commodities
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming an Africa Daily News Writer for Relentless Investment Research, LLC, kindly apply here. Qualified candidates can expect a response in one week.