Accountant Job Vacancies at AfricarTrack, Kenya
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
A fast growing company is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated accounting professional.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
We are currently looking for an accounting administrator.
Requirements for Accountant Jobs in Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting
- 1 year experience in accounting field (MUST).
- Knowledge in V.A.T and other taxes filing.
- Knowledge of quick books software and other accounting software.
- Should have IT knowledge (you will be trained on this).
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines.
- A strong will to succeed and to learn.
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills.
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and COVER EMAIL explaining why you are the best fit person for this position and detailing your previous experience, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to [email protected]