Corporate Marketing Executives
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
A fast growing company is looking for dynamic and self-motivated professionals to work as corporate marketing executives in Thika, Athi River town, Kitengela and Eldoret and the environs of this towns.
Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools.
This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
The COMESA Innovation Awards was presented to the company by H.E Mulatu Teshome, the president of Ethiopia and signed by H.E Joseph Kabila, the president of Congo and Mr. Sindiso Ngwenya, The COMESA Secretary General. Our system was voted the best in Africa.
The company has bagged many other prestigious awards and has wide media coverage across the continent and beyond. Therefore, our clientele base is growing fast because of product acceptance, innovation and continuous improvement.
The clients include; insurance and banks, transport and logistics, taxis and car-hire companies, individual car owners, government institutions, NGOs, schools, travel and tours companies.
Therefore, we are currently seeking experienced and professional Marketing Executives to join our
Sales and Marketing team.
They will report to the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business or related field
- 6 months experience
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to [email protected]
Closing date of this application is 02/09/2015.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
Our remuneration model will be based on performance and commissions. The first 3 months will purely be based on VERY GOOD commissions after which a confirmation will be issued depending on performance.
This position targets candidates in Thika and its environs, Athi River and environs and Eldoret and its environs. Kindly state this in your email subject when applying.
For more information regarding our products, log in to our website www.africatrack.com or Facebook Page- AfricarTrack International Ltd