URGENT: ACCOUNTING/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR JOB POST.
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
A fast growing company is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated accounting professional.
Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
The company has bagged many other prestigious awards and has wide media coverage across the continent and beyond. Therefore, our clientele base is growing fast because of product acceptance, innovation and continuous improvement.
The clients include; insurance and banks, transport and logistics, taxis and car-hire companies, individual car owners, government institutions, NGOs, schools, travel and tours companies.
We are currently looking for an accounting administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting
- 1 year experience in accounting field (MUST).
- Knowledge in V.A.T and other taxes filing.
- Knowledge of quick books software and other accounting software.
- Should have IT knowledge (you will be trained on this).
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines.
- A strong will to succeed and to learn.
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills.
ACCOUNTS INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Maintain primary books of accounts.
- Filing for all the relevant taxes, including the V.A.T.
- Budgeting and developing projections.
- Following up and maintaining all documentation for all expenditures.
- Ensuring posting transaction to appropriate accounts as per approved procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Preparing and passing all journal entries to correct any errors or entries.
- Timely compilation of trial balance and management reports as required.
- Ensuring effective control of petty cash transactions.
- Participating in responding to audit quires.
- Verifying payment vouches and coding expenditures as per policies and procedures.
- System trouble-shooting and correction.
- Constant System monitoring.
- Adding vehicles already installed onto the system.
- Organizing installations.
- Handling customer I.T related queries (at times in unofficial hours, weekends and holidays).
- Produce, maintain and update all the documentation, technical documentation.
- Customer follow-up.
- Follow-up and coordination of marketers.
- Calling/Follow-up of new/potential clients.
- Handling all responsibilities as may be allocated by the management.
N/B. Kindly note that this position starts with a probation period.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
- If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and COVER EMAIL explaining why you are the best fit person for this position and detailing your previous experience, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to [email protected]
- The application subject should be AFI/ACCOUNTING/APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNTING JOB.
- Closing date of this application is 27/03/2016. AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
- For more information regarding our products, log in to our website www.africatrack.com or Facebook Page- AfricarTrack International Ltd