Organization: Africa Centre for Open Governance
Closing date: 16 Sep 2016
The Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG) is an independent, non-profit making organisation with a mandate to provide cutting edge research on governance and public ethics issues and, monitor governance fundamentals in both the government and the private sector. AfriCOG’s governance and anti-corruption reform initiative are aimed at addressing the structural causes of Kenya’s governance crisis by a knowledgeable citizenry.
AfriCOG seeks to recruit an experienced Programme Officer to implement and manage AfriCOG programme activities.
- Lead in the development, implementation and reporting for AfriCOG programme activities;
- Monitor progress, results and outcomes and evaluate impact of programme activities;
- Coordinate research, outreach and advocacy in line with AfriCOG programme activities; and
- Contribute to organizational and programmatic goals and objectives.
- A graduate degree in law, political science or similar field from a recognized university, a post-graduate degree is desirable
- Must have excellent writing and communications skills as well as in-depth knowledge of Project Management
- Must have experience in a non-governmental or research organization
- Knowledge/experience in governance and public ethics issues
How to Apply
Please send the following documents to [email protected]
- A detailed Resume/Curriculum Vitae of no more than 3 pages
- The full contact details of 3 contactable references