The Aga Khan Hospital. Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network The hospital Is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, 15015189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho. Busia and Homa Bay Counties.
Reporting to the Senior House Officer In charge the successful candidates will provide quality nursing services including performing necessary procedures at the Medical Centre.
Clinical Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Initiates nursing processes.
- Ensures safe custody and correct administration of drugs. Implement prompt action on doctors’ orders.
- Communicate effectively to relevant departments on patients’ concerns and conditions.
Requirements for the Clinical Nurse Job
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or Kenya Registered Nurse / Midwife.
- Basic Life Support /Advanced Cardiac Life Support /Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics certificate and other unit specific certification requirements.
- At least one year experience In a Medical / Surgical setting in a busy medical Institution.
- Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
- Working knowledge of a hospital Management Information System.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to [email protected] on or before 14th July, 2017.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification. “Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”