Aga Khan University Research Officer Job in Kenya
The Aga Khan University School of Nursing and Midwifery (SONAM) in Kenya is a vibrant academic community dedicated to the provision of transformational learning, teaching and research that makes a leading contribution to improving the health and well-being of communities. Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the above position.
Reporting to the Research team and Principle Investigator, the incumbent will be required to provide holistic research support over a period of twelve months.
Research Officer Job Responsibilities
- Compilation and submission of a minimum eight peer-reviewed manuscripts within the contract period;Provision of reviews and academic writing related to the study;Coordination and collation of multi- author inputs;Maintenance of Endnote libraries and record maintenance;
- Pre-submission editing;
- Manuscript submission;
- Coding and verification of qualitative data;
- Management of large data file transfer systems via Google, drop box etc.
Qualifications for Reasearch Officer Job
- Master’s degree in health related field;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Formal editorial qualification;
- Prior verifiable substantive editorial experience
How to Apply
Your application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to, the Manager, Human Resources, Aga Khan University-Nairobi
- O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to [email protected] . Applications by email are preferred.
Applications should be submitted latest by August 30, 2017