Agribusiness Customer Service Executive Job in Kenya
Our client is an agricultural supply chain platform operating in East Africa that provides supply chain services to clients that want to improve their agriculture supply chain services and in turn deliver essential farming inputs and other value adding products to clients and consumers in rural Africa.
- Manage large volume of incoming calls;
- Provision of relevant and complete information to customers;
- Calling existing customers to survey services satisfaction levels;
- Generate customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction reports to be shared with sales team;
- Gather structured relevant feedback from regional customer facing sales teams to ensure seamless service delivery;
- Development and deployment of customer satisfaction surveys;
- Provide advice to customers on the products sold and their application;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
- Follow up calls to customers;
- Keep problem solution records of interactions with customers;
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working directly with Farmers;
- Experience as a customer service executive;
- Background in Animal Health or Agronomy/Crop science;
- Previous experience interacting with small holder farmers;
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to speak publicly;
- Above par communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in high-pressure context;
- Solution oriented thinking;
- Proven customer support experience;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and listening skills;
- Familiarity with customer support systems;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Time management.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2979”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2979 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 01 August 2017 N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.