Our client, an agrochemical company seeks to recruit staff for the position of:
Graduate Technical Sales Assistants – Agriculture
(Field based sales and marketing positions)
Job Ref: MN 7073
- To recruit and manage new & existing company customers in order to grow the business;
- To mount an aggressive marketing campaign on new & existing products among growers;
- To foster good & reliable business relationship with growers in order to secure regular business.
- To popularize usage of company products through on-farm trials, training & customer follow up.
- To take full charge of products sales in the designated area.
- In liaison with management, negotiate product sales price and terms of sales with customers in order to maximize on company profitability.
- In conjunction with credit manager carry out debt collection and debtors’ management.
- At least a first degree in Agriculture or related field. Higher degree training and/or specialized training in crop protection is an added advantage.
- Desired age: 28 – 32 years.
- At least two years’ work experience in horticultural production or sales of agricultural inputs.
- Strong in communication, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel a lot and work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Email your application indicating your current/past salary to [email protected] so as to reach us by 28th September 2016