Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s Core Values Are To Be
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Operations/Accounts designee in budget preparation and monitoring.
- Check Fuel logbooks and prepare monthly fuel consumption report.
- Support Health Centre management in financial reporting, book keeping, Drug management and administration to ensure transparency, timely reporting and Value for Money.
- Check the partner financial performance is in adherence to AHF policy and the respective project agreements.
- Check accuracy of monthly reports of partners, reconcile transfers, expenditure& fund balance with AHF records before funds are transferred on a monthly basis.
- Prepare compliance checklists for follow-up on partner finance report status.
- Management of office petty cash.
- Maintain a Fixed Assets register and prepare inventory reports.
- Ensure adherence to AHF procurement and payment procedures and value for money in all transactions.
- Prepare requisition forms, payment Vouchers and all associated supporting documents with accurate account codes.
- Maintain a cash advance register and ensure proper filing of all financial documents.
- Review and analyze cash flow forecasts and request for cash needs on monthly basis.
- Answers phones, takes messages, and facilitates communication.
• Provides clerical assistance within the Bureau where needed.
• Schedules and arranges appointments and conference calls.
• Updates policies and procedures as necessary.
• Prepares and coordinates committee meeting (IE, binders, correspondence, dinner arrangements, minutes)
• Copies, files, faxes, and sends/receives relevant correspondence to meet the needs of the Management staff.
• Maintains information in a confidential manner.
• Compiles, checks for completeness and documents content of mailings to corporate offices as needed.
• Organizes and prepares bi-weekly payroll and submits to payroll department in a timely manner; assures follow up with staff to ensure 100% completion of submission of timesheets.
• Codes and submits invoices in a timely manner.
• Compiles minutes for Medical Directors monthly call and distributes to attendees. Sends out reminders prior to call to all attending.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees
Attends AHF staff meetings.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer/Software Skills & Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate proficiency in Accounting skills, Database software; Spreadsheet software; Date Entry Skills and Word Processing software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills & Abilities/Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here