AIC Kijabe Hospital seeks to hire qualified Anesthetists to beef up anaesthesia services at our hospital.
Purpose of the Anaesthetist: The purpose of the position is to glorify God through the provision of safe anaesthesia services to patients at Kijabe Hospital.
The applicant MUST meet the following qualifications;
- Be a qualified and registered Nurse Anaesthetist or Registered Clinical Officer Anaesthetist.
- Desire for meticulous accuracy in patient care.
- Certification in Emergency course (ACLS and ATLS) will be an added advantage.
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- Ability to communicate carefully and confidentially with staff, patients, family and colleagues.
- Mature Christian, confident, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in your personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
How to Apply
- If you meet the above specifications.
- Send your CV with position as the subject matter via Email: [email protected]
- Interviews are ongoing.
- Do not attach certificates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.