Purpose of the position: The purpose of the position is to glorify God by assisting the HIV care team in the provision of dignified and quality care to persons and their families affected b HIV/AIDS.
The applicant MUST meet the following Requirements;
- Must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Must be registered with the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
- Must have a good understanding of HIV management, including provision of ART, Care and management of opportunistic infections.
- Must have been involved in HIV Mentorship
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in your personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette .
How to Apply
If you meet the above specifications. Send your CV with position as the subject matter via Email: [email protected] Application must be send before 21st November 2016 Do not attach certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.